Saturday, January 21, 2012

Life in Alphabet - I

is for Internet. Stating the obvious to say it's a big part of my life. And a very important part of my life! I've blogged about this topic before, but I only briefly talked about using the internet to connect with distant family and friends. Although only briefly commented on, rest assured, the internet is a bit of a lifeline when it comes to communicating with my family and friends. I'm not someone who enjoys picking up the phone to call someone. I never have been. I was never the teenage girl sitting on the phone for hours chatting with girlfriends. So, instead I kept in touch by letters, and now since the internet has come to be, emails. It's such a wonderful way to stay connected and send photos, videos, updates... so wonderful!

So, thank you to whoever came up with the idea for the world wide web and all the delights that come with it!

1 comment:

  1. Your letters brought me oh-so much joy over the years. I can't tell you how much I looked forward to receiving them. Email is great, but nothing beats a letter in the letterbox!!

    ReplyDelete