Wednesday, November 2, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge: Day 10

A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most

There, of course, have been many people who have helped me through life crisis/issues etc, especially in the days of my singleness, but having Big Spring in my life has been such a Godsend and blessing. He has seen me through some of the hardest times of our lives as we dealt with infertility, the decision for him to become a pastor, moving even further away from our family as we moved up to Cairns and being the biggest support when I struggle with being a mother (yes, I admit, it does happen!).

This picture was taken on the day of his ordination. I was so proud of him (and still am!).

I love you Big Spring and I thank God every day that he brought you into my life.

(sorry, got a big sappy at the end!)

No comments:

Post a Comment