Sunday, November 20, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge: Day 27

A picture of yourself and a family member

Well, I pretty much covered that challenge here, here, here, here, here and here! Can you tell I love my family much?! So, just for something different, here's another photo (or 2)!


I decided to go with a slight twist... I LOVE these photos of Little Spring when she was only a few days old. Those are my hands in the photo (so, yes, it's technically a photo of me and a family member!). I especially love the one of her tiny, tiny feet, that I could hold in one hand! And then the precious photo of her tiny, tiny hands grabbing my finger!

My beautiful little girl. How I love you so!


(These photos, plus a heap of others, were taken by a good friend who was a professional photographer in a previous life.)

No comments:

Post a Comment