Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Recipe Update and Starting the Experiment

I'll update the relevant recipe post as well, but I've just realised that I neglected to write the instructions for "Macaroni American" for Day 2.  My apologies!  Here they are below:

Cook macaroni according to directions for Boiled Spaghetti (Day 1).  Combine tomatoes, sugar, Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper and bay leaf; heat.  Cube cheese.  Alternate layers macaroni, tomatoes and cheese in greased baking dish.  Cover; bake in moderate oven (370oF.) 15 minutes.  Serves 4-6.

Read on if you haven't started the Experiment yet, but would like to...

DON'T STRESS!  There seem to be quite a few of you who haven't started yet, because of time factor, forgetfulness, only just found out about it etc. and that's okay!  It's not too late!

Obviously having one start date wasn't the best idea on my behalf, so I'm letting you all know you can still join us!  Whenever it is that you are ready to start (this week sometime, next week, maybe a couple of weeks), start then.  I would rather have more people participating with different start times, than only a very few who were actually able start at the same time as me.

If you have started, please let me know in a comment on The Experiment Page.  If you haven't started, please let me know when you plan to... I'm so excited by all the feedback of people interested in this Experiment and I can't wait to hear what you all thought of it!

Happy experimenting everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment