Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Menu Plan - The Experiment

In case you're a little worried about what we'll be eating during my Cooking Like Grandma Experiment, here's the menu plan to ease your mind!

 (If you click on the menu, it will take you to another page, where it will be larger and you can read it much easier).

There's nothing too out there!  No liver, or offal or anything else equally not-so-pleasant.  Then again, maybe that's your cup of tea and are disappointed there's none on the menu!

Most of these dishes are taken from the books I received in the package that started it all, but I have also taken a couple of recipes from Grandma Ellie's recipe tin, so there are a couple of 'newer' dishes dated around the 1960s.

I thought I'd ease into the whole Cooking Like Grandma thing... if this menu plan goes well and I get some good feedback, I hope to do this again in future, and might find some dishes to get a bit more adventurous with my taste buds!

If you have any thoughts on the menu plan, feel free to share them on the blog.  The experiment hasn't started yet, but initial feedback is welcome!

14 days until we start!  I'm excited!  I would like to have started earlier, but because of what the coming weeks look like, it might have been a little hard to stick to the plan for the whole week.  I hope you're getting excited as well!

As always, stay tuned for further updates... I'll be posting more information leading up to the start date, to ensure you have all the resources you need to 'experiment' with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment