Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Bargain

I love a good bargain, especially when it comes to clothes.  And today I found just that!  At the church where Little Spring and I go to playgroup, they were having a sale of all the clothes they didn't sell at a fair they had over the weekend.  "Fill a bag for $5".  I filled 2!  I don't if all the clothes fit, but for $10, even if I only get 2 items out of it, I'll be happy!

3 tops, 4 skirts, 5 dresses and some clothes for Elijah... I definitely think $10 is a bargain!  Now to go and try them all on.  If they don't fit, I'll just recycle them back into the goodwill pile.  We've recently had a huge cull of our clothes and other things, so there's bags full at the front door, waiting to be given to the op shop... and few more donations won't hurt!

What bargains have you discovered recently?  Or, if it's been awhile, what's the best bargain you've ever found?


No comments:

Post a Comment