Friday, October 28, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge: Day 5

A picture of something you can’t imagine life without.
My faith in God. Perhaps that sounds a bit predicable and boring, but it's true! There have been times in my life when I've thought that if I wasn't a Christian, I don't know how I'd get through a certain situation. It's hard not knowing what our future holds, but it always gives me some sense of peace, knowing that God knows and I can put my trust in Him. It doesn't mean I don't worry, but in the back of my mind, I know that God is in control.

This picture was taken in North Adelaide, when we lived there while Big Spring studied to be a pastor. It's St Peter's Anglican Cathedral. On a side note, I worked for the Archbishop of the Anglican Diocese (church) when we first moved to Adelaide, and our offices were opposite
. I took this picture on one of my many walks around the area.

No comments:

Post a Comment