Saturday, June 25, 2011

Office with a View

Many of you know that I am an Avon Representative. I love it for many reasons:

1. It provides a little extra pocket money
2. I can work the hours I want
3. I can have Darling Daughter with me while I 'run my business'
4. It gives me an excuse to get out of the house and go for a walk (which means much needed exercise!)
5. I'm meeting some lovely people as I find new clients
6. It exposes me to some beautiful areas of my neighbourhood that I normally would never see.

Just the other day, I was walking around canvasing a new 'Territory' I was assigned and discovered this gorgeous area only 10 minutes walk from where we live:


Our suburb is surrounded by mountains/hills, so a lot of the roads are quite steep. I got quite a work out, especially pushing the pram up those inclines! But it was so worth it as I practically walked through rainforest to deliver brochures! As you can especially see from the first photo, the scenery was gorgeous. I was amazed that there were houses in amongst all that rainforest... and even more amazed that it was in walking distance from our house!

I definitely need to go exploring more around our area, whether I'm delivering brochures or not! This is just too beautiful to never discover!

1 comment:

  1. oh goodness all that sun and all that beautiful scenery! Nice to have a new walking route!

    ReplyDelete