Monday, December 19, 2011

Busy, Busy, Busy!

I'm up to my old tricks of getting quiet on here! And why is that? I've been very busy with:

- interstate travel
- dinners, brunches and other catch ups with parishioners
- a root canal
- my Avon business starting to really boom/bloom and turning more into a business than a hobby
- dealing with the "Terrible Twos" of my 'angel' Little Spring!
- the build up to Christmas and all that entails
- helping friends move house

I'm sure one could forgive me for being silent on my blog!

So, our recent interstate trip actually included 2 different States. Firstly, we flew into Melbourne for Big Spring's sister's wedding
Sisters-in-Law

A beautiful, relaxed family!

The newly married couple and our niece & nephew

The Spring family, minus Little Spring, who was having a nap

The Happily Married Couple!

We then flew off to Adelaide to see Big Spring's best mate be ordained into the Lutheran Church of Australia... hard to believe that Big Spring was in the same position a year ago! Wow, how time flies!
The new pastors of the LCA for 2011

Big Spring and his best mate, Jade (Jade doesn't look proud at all, does he?!)

Little Spring and her friend, Trinity (Jade's daughter)

Jade's proud family (the youngest is Kohen, our newest godchild!)

No comments:

Post a Comment