Thursday, July 28, 2011

"Challenge Accepted"

(For greater emphasis on the title, imagine Barney Stinson saying it - and for those of you who don't know who Barney is, start watching "How I Met Your Mother" for a good laugh and you'll soon work it out!)

So, what is this challenge that I've accepted? Well, it's a challenge that I've actually given myself and I'm kind of nervous blogging about it, because that means it's public and I'm therefore more accountable! Many of you would know the passion for cooking I have, that's really started to develop over the past few months. I've been trying out quite a few new recipes so my collection is really starting to grow. With this in mind, I've decided to try and do 220 new recipes in 365 days. That's just over 4 recipes a week on average! I'll be posting all these recipes in a separate blog that I've set up called Nell's Food Corner (thought I'd keep the same theme as my book blog!).

A little while ago, some good friends of mine had their own photographic challenge and it's been on my mind for a while to do something similar... not 365 photos in 365 days, but the idea of the challenge. Hence why my cooking challenge has finally come to a head! If you are interested in doing the challenge with me (i.e. you try 220 new recipes in 365 days, not add to my 220), you'd be most welcome to join me! Please let me know if you are interested and I'll be in contact!

So, I hope you are as excited by this as what I am! Stay tuned for my first recipe post!

No comments:

Post a Comment